STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
CEE Fixed Income (Junior) Trader (all genders)
Working hours: Full-time
Occupational Area: Financial markets
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Fixed Income Securities Trading is an international team of experienced traders, successfully making markets and providing liquidity in CEE bonds (Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia) and derivatives in respective CEE currencies. Fixed Income Securities traders service Bank's clients through major multilateral trading facilities and exchanges, and as Systematic Internalizers.
By providing liquidity in secondary markets traders contribute to Erste Group Market's strategic goals, to develop capital markets, to build reliable customer relationships and to retain and raise prosperity in our region, as the leading capital markets player and financial institution in our region.
- Manage risk by taking positions and using appropriate hedging techniques
- Quote prices and execute trades while building up market share and hit ratios
- Collaborate with senior traders in their daily doing and liaise with internal units - Sales/DCM
- Improve trading systems, pricing engines and algorithms
- Generate market comments and trade ideas
- Assess market trends and their impact on the dealing book
- Use a variety of Fixed Income instruments to generate revenue
- are holding University degree - be it TU, WU, University of Applied Sciences, or an international equivalent
- understand economical and geopolitical events and their impact on markets
- act accountably, meticulously, and responsibly
- are decisive and able to deal with stressful situations
- are enthusiastic about the capital markets business and the CEE region
- possess strong mathematical and communication skills
- speak English fluently, and at least one CEE language
- have 0-5 years of working experience in trading CEE fixed income markets
- analytical and IT skills (advanced MS Office, R, Python, other coding) would be an advantage
- ensure the opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic international environment where you can prove yourself daily
- offer a challenging and self-motivating job with a high degree of personal responsibility
- provide an environment which always supports your professional and personal development
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 35.365,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
(direct link to the job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.