STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Our vision: We will become the most agile and nimble infrastructure bank in Europe. We help creating a better world by enabling sustainable infrastructure that improves the quality of people's live.
Always first: We are always first when it comes to delivering outstanding results with speed and precision. We never stand still. We take "always first" as an obligation to get better every day.
In this entrepreneurial growth environment, Kommunalkredit is looking to expand its Credit Risk Management team in Vienna. It offers ample space for creativity, self-initiative and personal development.
Join our team Credit Risk
Deputy Division Head Credit Risk (w/m/d)
- Lead a team and deputize the division head in assigned matters, providing support, guidance and leadership to the team.
- Hands-on-indepth credit risk evaluation and analysis of project finance, LBO and corporate senior and junior financings, both as case officer yourself and in reviewing the work of team members.
- In-depth due dilligence, evaluation of structures and determination of appropriate ratings.
- Strong and credible sparring partner for the client-facing units when discussing structures and credit matters on transactions arranged by the bank.
- Portfolio monitoring, including annual reviews.
- Coaching junior members of the team.
- Contributions to and lead on other topics of the division, i.a. policies and methods, reporting, audit and regulatory matters and special projects.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Business Administration and/or Economics.
- Work experience (min. 10 years) in Project Finance, LBO or other structured transactions, with in-depth analysis and due diligence experience either in a client-facing unit or in a credit risk function.
- Ideally, you have experience in evaluation mezzanine and other junior and equity-like instruments.
- You have the potential to lead a team, being able to clearly prioritize and provide structure both in your own work and to the tasks and outputs of team members.
- You have the seniority, expertise, credibility and communication skills required to transport the risk department's position towards other units and in committees and in projects and working groups.
- You are fluent in English, both written and oral, and can communicate on professional matters in German.
- You are analytical, structured, precise, and a committed team player able to work diligently under time pressure in a high-paced environment.
The position is governed by the collective agreement for banks and bankiers. The monthly basic minimum salary is EUR 3.458,59 gross based on the requirements mentioned above. A market compliant overpament is of course possible, depending on your experience and qualifications.
(direct link to the job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.