STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Our vision: We will become the most agile and nimble infrastructure bank in Europe. We help creating a better world by enabling sustainable infrastructure that improves the quality of people's live.
Always first: We are always first when it comes to delivering outstanding results with speed and precision. We never stand still. We take "always first" as an obligation to get better every day.
In this entrepreneurial growth environment, Kommunalkredit is looking to expand its Portfolio Management team in the Middle Office in Vienna. Products in scope range across leveraged loans, project finance and capital markets instruments. We offer ample space for creativity, self-initiative and personal development.
Join our Vienna-based Portfolio Mangement team cositing of Top International Professionals, as
Senior Asset & Portfolio Manager (w/m/d)
- Active Portfolio Management of international project finance loans and bonds including inter alia: active performance monitoring, reporting & valuation, preparation of annual credit reviews, analysis & negotiations of amendments and waivers as well as restructuring or refinancings as part of a deal team approach.
- Ongoing management of transactions, including signing-off on drawdown requests, checking compliance with existing documentation and covenants, and performing of credit rating reviews.
- Performing asset monitoring and servicing taks for the Fidelio Debt Fund Platform of Kommunalkredit.
- Member of the wider deal team for new business, ensuring that new propositions remain within the bank's appetite and portfolio parameters.
- Internally, key liaising contact with the credit, legal, sales and treasury functions for all portfolio related matters. Externally, interaction and maintenance of relationships with borrowers, syndicate banks, facility agents and advisers.
- Participation in bank meetings and attendance of site visits (mostly international).
- Subject matter expertise (min. 5-7 years) in project and structured finance, fundamental credit analysis and restructuring / work-out situations.
- Good working knowledge of European debt markets and experience in working with LMA standard loan docs.
- Strong awareness of market and key risk issues, whilst striving for optimal commercial outcomes with clients.
- Good expertise in working with compley financial models (stress testing and scenario analysis); strong know-how and experience in using data management systems.
- Highly motivated and proactive individual, able to execute critical work streams in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating sound business judgement and possessing an analytical, yet pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and German) as well as strong interpersonal and team-working skills to build relationships with internal stakeholders as well as borrowers and sponsors.
The position is governed by the collective agreement for banks and bankiers. The monthly basic minimum salary is EUR 3.376,94 gross based on the requirements mentioned above. A market compliant overpament is of course possible, depending on your experience and qualifications.
(direct link to the job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.