STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Actuarial Department - IFRS 17 Actuary (all genders)
Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
You will participate in the group-wide IFRS 17 project. This role provides the opportunity to be part of the implementation of the new accounting standard for insurance contracts with VIG as a multi-national insurance company. Your tasks will cover a broad range of activities:
- Interpretation of the IFRS 17 standard in line with market and legal standards as well as defining VIG's detailed methodology
- Establishing interfaces to finance system while defining VIG's business requirements
- Supporting the roll-out of the actuarial modelling tools (Prophet and ResQ)
- Implementation of valuable key performance indicators
- Interpretation of IFRS 17 results and their drivers
- Simulations, planning calculations, and impact assessments
- Transition of the implementation project to a regular business process
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 3 076,68 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, in particular experience with economic balance sheets (e.g. Embedded Value, Solvency II)
- Affinity to programming
- Advanced Excel skills including Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Experience in actuarial modelling (preferably Prophet and/or ResQ) is a plus
- Ability to work in a team, effective communication skills especially when dealing with complex topics
- Analytical thinking, a holistic approach and result orientation
- Very good command of English written and spoken, German will be considered as a plus
Does this sound interesting to you?
Ms. Krisztina Szabo is looking forward to your application.
(direct link to the job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.