STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Internship in Model Methodology & Development (all genders)
Working hours: Part-time
Occupational Area: Risk management
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department Model Methodology & Development is the central function responsible for the development and maintenance of models used in the analysis of credit risk, in particular regulatory Pillar 1 IRB models, Pillar 2 and IFRS 9 models. It is also responsible for the definition of group-wide model development standards.
- contribution to the development and maintenance of credit risk models by applying appropriate statistical techniques
- support the data preparation activities for model development, assuring adequate data quality (e.g. in terms of data consistency and completeness)
- contribution to the further development of group-wide credit risk model development standards
- support the documentation of models for internal and regulatory approval
- currently enrolled at a University/University of Applied Sciences with focus on mathematics, statistics, econometrics or banking & finance
- profound knowledge in applied statistics (e.g. multivariate data and regression analysis)
- excellent command of Microsoft Office as well as experience in a statistical programming language (e.g. Python, R, SQL, SAS)
- highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- team-oriented with strong ability to cooperate
- We offer you an exciting and challenging part-time internship (19,25 hours/week) in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2022 for a duration of 12 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650 gross per month (on a full-time basis) with the willingness to overpay depending on qualifications.
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.