STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Do you have a passion for certificates, trading & financial markets? Then your place is with us!
About Raiffeisen CENTROBANK
Raiffeisen Centrobank AG (RCB) is the competence center for certificates and equity trading in Austria, with a strong regional focus on Central and Eastern Europe. As a pioneer and market leader in the field of structured products RCB offers a broad range of certificates for all market situations and customer needs.
In addition, RCB is a relevant market maker for equities and equity derivatives in the German-speaking area as well as in CEE. As largest domestic specialist and market maker at the Vienna Stock Exchange the Bank provides liquidity for the entire Austrian Prime Market. RCB is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG.
Our team in Vienna is looking for a motivated new colleague:
Operational Risk & Data Privacy Specialist (f/m/d)
- Developing and implementing the bank's operational risk management framework
- Supporting senior management in defining the bank's risk appetite
- Monitoring and assessing operational risks (risk assessments, scenario analysis and risk indicators)
- Conducting risk analysis and defining mitigating actions together with stakeholders
- Cooperating with various stakeholders to further develop the non-financial risk management approach
- Development and implementation the bank's data protection framework
- Reporting and management of data leaks, breaches concerning data protection to the authorities
- Contact person for GDPR relevant topics internally and externally
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or comparable field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a risk management or control function, preferably in the financial sector
- Self-driven, independently working and highly team-oriented personality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language, working knowledge of German will be an advantage
- A challenging position based in Vienna in one of Austria's leading investment banks
- A workplace with excellent development opportunities and a high-level of responsibility in a diverse team of experts
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. The minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement ("Kollektivvertrag") is EUR 36.137,64 gross per year
We are looking forward to your application on our homepage. Please be aware that we can only consider applications via our tool.
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.