STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Credit Risk Data Management (all genders)
Working hours: Full-time
Occupational Area: Risk management
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Our team is responsible for coordinating the data and model monitoring related processes in the Credit Risk Methods area. We are looking for a qualified intern in data management who can join us in building and improving data management framework and infrastructure together with our IT divisions.
- Support in designing and maintaining data management and data quality framework within Credit Risk Methods area
- Data management of SAS/Hadoop environment developed for cross-boarder credit risk data sharing & risk related calculations
- Business responsible for ETL processes and metadata checks
- Support in designing and maintaining data management and data quality infrastructure with Erste Group IT for Credit Risk Methods and their interdependencies
- Perform occasional data preparations and data quality checks (mostly SQL/HQL) and data reconciliations
- Support in development of SAS/Hadoop environment together with Erste Group IT
- Discuss business requirements and propose technical solutions to the business problems
- Ensure and maintain the business as usual data management and data quality processes within Credit Risk Methods area
- First experience with databases (e.g. SQL, HQL) and basic knowledge of programming
- Knowledge of SAS, Python/Pyspark, PowerShell as a plus
- Willingness to learn business principles of the financial institution and accepting the fact that the position is rather business oriented with IT skills (e.g. not standard IT position)
- First experience with data quality and management framework and governance
- High communication level in English
- We offer you an exciting and challenging full-time internship in an interesting and dynamic field starting in July 2021 for a duration of 5 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.650 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.