2021-03-03 (gültig bis max. 2021-05-03)
Macquarie Investment Management Austria Kapitalanlage AG hires:
Junior Investment Manager (all genders)
Join our Vienna based Global Multi-Asset team in a Junior Investment Manager position. The team of currently 12 investment professionals focuses on designing and managing multi-asset solutions for an international client base.
Your responsibilities will require you to:
- Support and learn from senior investment managers in their day-to-day fund management activities
- Focus on developing and enhancing our wide range of analytical tools and asset allocation models
- Actively participate in our capital market discussion and assessment
- Prepare fund reporting and market commentary
- Execute trades for various securities and derivatives
Your profile must cover:
- Completed (or advanced) relevant degree program (e.g. economics, finance, data science)
- Solid knowledge of finance and portfolio theory, econometrics, and quantitative forecasting methods
- Besides solid Microsoft Office knowledge, in-depth coding skills are mandatory. Examples: R (preferred), Python, Java, C++, SQL, VBA, ...
- Confident appearance, business fluent English (working language of our team)
- Analytical thinking skills and a high willingness to acquire knowledge
- Team orientation, resilience, and passion to perform
- Relevant professional experience is not required for the position, but a high level of interest in capital markets and investment management solutions is essential
- The advantages of an agile team embedded in a leading international asset management company
- Close collaboration with highly skilled investment professionals and international stakeholders
- On-job training as well as supporting you in expanding your skillset with off-job degree programs (CFA, ...)
- Possibility to combine office presence with remote working
- Opportunity to advance your career into a senior investment manager role
- Market-compliant and performance-based salary agreement depending on your qualifications. In this context, we are obliged to inform that the collective agreement minimum salary for the advertised full-time position is EUR 32,400 (gross annual salary including overtime allowance). Overpayment depends on your qualifications.
- Additional benefits such as company pension scheme, causality insurance, commute ticket, lunch vouchers, ...
If we caught your attention, please contact:
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 30 September 2020, Macquarie Asset Management had $A554.9 billion of assets under management.
Macquarie Investment Management Austria Kapitalanlage AG based in Vienna specializes in the management of global multi asset and euro fixed income portfolios. Our customers include pension funds, companies, chambers as well as fund managers and foundations.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you are capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognize that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.