2021-02-24 (gültig bis max. 2021-04-24)
UNIQA Insurance Group
We, UNIQA Group, are seeking a Senior Health Actuary to join our team as an internal model specialist in the Group Actuarial department. The position is located at our head office in Vienna, Austria. Come join our international and dynamic team!
If you want to join our team apply here as:
Senior Health Actuary / Internal Model Specialist (f/m/d)
Your main responsibilities
Our team focuses on reserving, including IFRS 17, Actuarial Function Activities under Solvency II, Market Consistent Embedded Value (MCEV) and IFRS 4. UNIQA is the first insurer in the Austrian market to develop a full internal model. This project will present interesting and challenging opportunities in our team for the years to come. Our way of working is characterized by attention to detail, problem-solving, flexibility and taking ownership.
- Leading the Health Underwriting Risk workstream in the full internal model project
- Developing and implementing related methodology/guidelines for the Group
- Adapting the UNIQA Austria health insurance Prophet model to provide outputs for the internal model
- Identifying and modelling risk factors for Health Underwriting Risks
- Driving forward progress and ensuring the achievement of project milestones
- Managing and delegating to external consultants involved in the project
- Liaising with the Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA)
- Collaborating with other workstreams and Business Units involved in the project
- Carrying out Solvency II health reserving and internal model calculations in Prophet and responsibilities related to the Actuarial Function for UNIQA Austria
- IFRS17 support linked to the use of an internal model
- 7-10 years of actuarial experience in the health insurance field (product experience in Austrian or German market preferred)
- University degree in actuarial science, mathematics or statistics
- Advanced knowledge with deterministic and ALS Prophet models
- Expert knowledge in Solvency II
- Experience or knowledge of IFRS 17 is an asset
- Proficient knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel; VBA programming is a plus
- Self-starter with strong ownership and superior analytical skills
- Ability to communicate to all levels of an organization
- Team player mentality
- Fluent in German and English
Your core competencies
- Fast learning: being able to learn quickly and find solutions
- Strong communication skills: build up constructive and effective working relationships
- Active working style: approach challenging new topics with energy
- Result-oriented: able to reach goals in a reliable and timely manner
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 60.000 - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.