2021-02-22 (gültig bis max. 2021-04-22)
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Trader (all genders)
Working hours: Full-time
Occupational Area: Financial Markets
Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The key responsibility of this department is equity trading with a focus on market making for single stocks, derivatives and structured retail products in Erste Group's core markets (i.e. Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia and Poland).Our structured product business (e.g. warrants, bonus certificates, capital guarantee products...) offers a wide range for almost every retail client. However, members of Group Equity Trading and Structuring are operating as principal risk takers and are not client facing staff. The retail and institutional client relationships are maintained by dedicated sales departments in Group Markets.
- Participating in daily trading activities within the team in Erste Group core markets (Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia and Poland) as well as in liquid developed equity markets (e.g. Germany, France, Nordics and US)
- Cooperation with different sales units for high level service and support of Erste Group clients for all kind of products in the scope of OU664
- Coding and scripting of automated daily processes and trading strategies
- Assist to enhance our automated/electronic trading system
- Developing of risk mitigating and alpha generating strategies
- Implement structures for data mining and visualization
- Degree in economics, engineering or natural sciences with focus on mathematics, statistics or probability theory are advantageous
- Comprehensive understanding of economic correlations and financials
- Advanced experience of coding/scripting are helpful (e.g. C/C++, java, R, Python)
- You offer a high degree of readiness of mind and are committed on highest level
- Advanced understanding of risk management, strong intuition regarding risk and reward
- You are fluent and confident in English and German
- Working in a challenging and always changing environment, with a strong team spirit and very interesting business opportunities
- The possibility to build up and improve your personal skills
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 38.813,-- gross per year
- Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.