STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Market Risk Controller (f/m/d)
UniCredit Bank Austria is the leading bank in Austria and is part of the UniCredit network. We are a modern universal bank and offer services and products for private customers, small and medium-sized enterprises, private banking customers, large corporations and the public sector.
And we consistently invest in the qualifications and motivation of our employees.
You are part of a highly motivated team, which is ready to take personal responsibility.
Das erwartet Sie bei uns
- You will perform in depth analysis of risk positions, understanding the market risk profile of the bank.
- You will also have the opportunity to contribute within the market risk stress-testing activities in Bank Austria.
- You will also support and participate in modeling of market risk related ICAAP (Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process) activities and interact intensively with various functions within the bank (i.e. Treasury, Asset/Liability Management, Accounting) and the within the whole Banking Group across Europe.
- Improvement and development of related tools and methods will also be part of your activities. In addition you will be analyzing regulatory innovations in market as well as in banking book risks and its integration into the risk management process
Das bringen Sie mit
- Completed BA studies with mathematical/statistical focus
- Knowledge of customer and treasury products
- Financial Mathematics/Quantitative Finance knowledge
- Programming knowledge advantageous (R, Python,...)
- Data base Know How advantageous (i.e. SQL)
- Good English and German language capabilities
Das bieten wir Ihnen
- Smart Working at the new Austria Campus
- Work-life balance: flexible working time models, remote work
- Exclusive discounts in the largest company canteen in Europe and much more
- Use of the UniCredit sports and leisure centre on Kaiserwasser
- Attractive career and training opportunities
- Health Center on the Austria Campus with various specialists and a comprehensive range of preventive measures
- Kindergarten on the Austria Campus with reserved places for employees
- Central location of the Austria Campus with direct connections via train, U1 and U2
- Offer of discounted and free banking products
- A state-of-the-art working environment, flexible working hours as well as a variety of social benefits
- We offer a gross annual salary based on the collective bargaining agreement of EUR 50.000,-- at least, with possible overpayment depending on individual qualification and experience.
In line with our international motto "One Bank, One UniCredit" we regard the diversity of our employees as a valuable resource. Regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, origin, age, or religious conviction - we look forward to receiving your application!
join life @ UniCredit and #DoWhatMatters
Eintrittsdatum: from now on
Kontakt: HR Recruiting - email@example.com
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.