STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Junior AI-Engineer (Full-time)
We’re looking for talented data scientists who would like to work on building a state-of-the art machine learning (ML) project from the ground up together with an experienced team at Trality. If deep diving through massive amounts of data as well as designing and evaluating ML models is your thing, you'll fit right into our team!
What you will do everyday
- Design, implement and evaluate ML-models to predict large amounts of historical financial data using Python and Tensorflow or PyTorch.
- Research and implement a generic supervised learning training and evaluation pipeline to improve and measure prediction accuracy of existing and newly designed ML-models
- Implement prototypical reinforcement learning agents to complete autonomous trading tasks
- Build a data processing pipeline for retreival, cleaning and augmentation that can be used in an offline-fashion for trainings that's highly generic and reusable and can be run on AWS/GCP
- Work together with our engineers to conceptionally design and implement the production inference pipeline
- Investigate production/performance issues and scalability bottlenecks in your models in order to improve production inference
- Enthuse the Trality team with your ideas and suggestions for solutions, libraries and technologies
- Take responsibility not just for your own code, but for the entire product, always refine what’s under the hood of our platform
What you bring to the table
- Writing python code is a piece of cake for you, and you feel comfortable using Numpy, Pandas, Scipy etc.
- You've worked on a Machine Learning project before and know your way around Tensorflow or Pytorch
- You know your way around a console and are not afraid to setup cloud-based infrastructure for e.g. parallelized ML-model training on AWS/GCP
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- You can talk to your team (conversational proof) in English
- You work independently and like to take the initiative
- You don’t mind having a beer with us on Friday afternoons after work is done
What you'll get/our offer
- 38,5h full-time job, working in our brand new office in the most livable city in the word - Vienna (flexible home-office arrangement possible)
- an extremely flexible working environment with a lot of creative freedom in the further development of our startup
- a possibility to negotiate an equity-based compensation
- Austrian labor law requires us to state the minimum collective bargaining agreement salary for this role, which is 2.518€ (per month, paid 14 times). However, we are going to overpay you significantly based qualification, education and experience
To apply, drop us an email including a CV and a 1-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 17.6.2020 but applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis!
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.