STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Student Trainee, Group Risk Validation (f/m/x)
Duration: max. 6 months, min. 25 hours per week, up to fulltime 38,5 h hours per week
- Validate credit risk models
- Data driven projects to add value to business processes
- Assist in model development tasks and maintain model integrity
- Create ad-hoc analyses and assist in portfolio steering (budget, capital and IFRS 9)
- Contribute to stress tests and work on macro models for IFRS 9
- Participation within governance guidelines (model risk management)
- Governance and update of guidelines and work-procedure documents
- Active student student Bachelor’s or Master’s (second study section in a quanitative field, IT or Economics with quantitative/IT focus)
- First experience with one of these credit risk related topics is an advantage: modelling, validation, stress testing
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Exceptional MS Excel skills
- SAS/SQL, R, VBA or any other programming language as advantage
- Hands-on mentality and creative with data “let data talk”
- International working environment and great location in Vienna’s city centre
- Broad learning environment and possibility to do job-rotation within Group Model & Credit Portfolio Management department
- Low hierarchies and monthly food vouchers
Do you think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please upload your CV.
For further details please contact Mrs. Rachel Miriam Alario: +43 50 232 2095
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.