STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Enterprise Risk Management - Internal Risk Model Non-Life (all genders)
- Implementation and execution of the internal risk model (including Standard Formula) in the non-life area
- Development and optimization of the internal model governance
- Support in using the model results in the relevant business areas (Model-Use)
- Review and support relevant calculation results of local VIG companies
- Support for complex technical / regulatory issues, presentation of conceptual solutions
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2.444,86 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Completed studies (economics, mathematics or with a comparable quantitative /actuarial orientation)
- First relevant professional experience, e.g. in risk management, consulting or the financial services sector
- Actuarial knowledge in the field of non-life
- Strong data and IT affinity
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, German and/or CEE language will be considered as a plus
Does this sound interesting to you?
Ms. Barbara Zierler is looking forward to your application (CV, motivational letter) via our job portal.
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.