STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual. This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Internship Group Credit Risk Management (f/m)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Within Erste Group Risk Management, the organizational unit 'Credit Limit System' is in charge of operatively managing and monitoring credit risk concentrations towards counterparties and countries across Erste Group. This included the business ownership for the Group-wide credit limit system, which needs to be replaced. This system calculates exposure to credit risk from commercial and capital markets transactions, aggregates them along various dimensions, and enables Group-wide limitation and monitoring.
- support a team of business experts in the daily operation including data quality enhancement undertakings
- project work related to the group-wide credit limit management system
- you are currently enrolled at a university/Fachhochschule (with a focus on quantitative finance, physics, mathematics/statistics or a similar natural science/technical field of study)
- show interest in learning the banking business
- have excellent command of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- are experienced with computer languages like C++, Java, VBA, Matlab
- like working with databases as well as with large data volume and ideally have basic skills in SQL-queries
- have excellent analytical skills and high willingness to learn and work in a structured way with considerable accuracy and precision
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field starting in September 2019 (part-time) until end of 2020
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.