2019-07-19 (gültig bis max. 2019-09-19)
Pöyry is a global consulting and engineering firm with an in-depth expertise that extends across the fields of energy, industry, urban & mobility and water & environment. The Pöyry Group employs over 5,500 experts and has a local office network in about 40 countries. Pöyry's net sales in 2018 were EUR 580 million. The Pöyry Management Consulting division with its 400 professionals provides leading-edge consulting and advisory services on a strategic and operational level, covering the whole value chain in energy, pulp & paper, forestry and other process industries. The Vienna-based Austrian branch office has a strong market position in energy consulting and is covering the Austrian, CSEE and New Silk Road markets.
Change happens when people with brave ideas come together. ÅF and Pöyry are now more than 16,000 experts within engineering, design and advisory around the world.
Energy Market Projects (Vienna office)
What’s in it for you?
- You will develop in-depth knowledge of the European Energy Industry and will be at the forefront of the currently ongoing transformation, driven by climate policy discussions and further market liberalisation
- Your existing knowledge and skills will be challenged to provide innovative solutions in different consulting areas
- You will achieve holistic insights into all aspects of energy management consulting - from new strategies for decision-makers to quantitative energy market modelling
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to understand abstract and complex matters and to communicate or model them in an effective way
- Innovative, positive and task-oriented personality
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Knowledge of latest trends and market developments in relevant industries appreciated
- Graduate with above average university degree (or equivalent) in economics, mathematics, statistics or another scientific subject
- First professional work experience placements in a related industry (Energy, Consulting)
- Fluency in German and English is required (any Eastern European or CIS languages are an additional asset)
- Coding skills in any of R/Python/SQL/MATLAB an additional asset, but not essential
What we offer
- You will be provided with excellent learning opportunities across a broad range of clients within a stimulating and friendly environment
- Pöyry offers an attractive salary, bonus scheme and excellent benefits. The minimum salary according to the classification scheme of the collective agreement is EUR 1,885, however, Pöyry is willing to overpay depending on your background and experience
- Lunch allowance for local restaurants, Vienna travel card and joint team events
We look forward to receiving your application (CV, cover letter) per email to
Your application will be treated strictly confidential and in accordance with data protection legislation.
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.