2019-07-19 (gültig bis max. 2019-09-19)
200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Data Scientist (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Are you creative? Are you thinking outside the box? Looking for an innovative environment? YOU ARE CALLED.
Life is too short for the wrong job! We have work to do. Do it with us!
Digital and Open Banking Department is part of Corporates & Markets. We are responsible for our corporate channels including Telebanking Pro. Furthermore for open banking on the corporate side as well as product management for payments & accounts. The next important step for us is to investigate, implement and manage data science methods and models within the division Corporates & Markets.
- take over responsibility to deliver data science assignments and tasks in data driven projects / programs in which learning from data and getting added value from data insights has a significant part (Innovation, Big Data, Data Science and AI, Data Analytics projects and similar)
- deliver independently simple and complex tasks and assignments, even with unclear or incomplete specifications
- help business colleagues to understand what they can do with data, and guide them in specifying projects
- are able to direct and inspire the work of the others according to the state-of-the art methodologies and principles, showing genuine curiosity and thinking about innovative problem solutions
- use know-how to deliver and support all phases of the full data science process, from first investigations to deployment and monitoring,
- have an analytic approach with data requirements and collection, data understanding, modelling and algorithms, evaluation and interpretation, deployment and solution development support and monitoring and tuning support
- a university degree (e.g. Bachelor or above) in a quantitative field, e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Physics, Engineering, Business Informatics, Quantitative Economics
- statistical and mathematical knowledge
- a good understanding in modeling and algorithms
- experience in scripting or general-purpose languages (R, Python, Perl, Ruby, Scala, Java)
- some knowledge of Data Analytics and Visualization Tools like Tableau, Knime, Weka, SPSS, SAS, Orange Data Miner
- advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- are familiar with Big Data Ecosystem components
- ideally have working experience with/in corporate banking or markets business areas
- are fluent in English for both written and oral communication. German is an advantage
- we provide you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging environment building up a data science capability
- an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team
- we support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 34.193,-- gross per year.
- we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.