STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
Actuary (all genders)
You will participate in the group-wide IFRS 17 project. This role provides the opportunity to be part of the implementation of the new accounting standard for insurance contracts with VIG as a multi-national insurance company. Your tasks will cover a broad range of activities:
- Interpretation of the IFRS 17 standard in line with market and legal standards
- Definition of VIG’s detailed methodology
- Creating group guidelines
- Roll-out of actuarial modelling tools (Prophet and ResQ)
- Establishing interfaces to finance systems
- Implementation of valuable key performance indicators
- Interpretation of IFRS 17 results and their drivers
- Simulations, planning calculations, and impact assessments
- Transition of the implementation project to a regular business process
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2.686,76 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- University degree in financial and actuarial mathematics
- 3 years of relevant working experience, in particular experience with economic balance sheets (e.g. Embedded Value, Solvency II)
- Experience in actuarial modelling (preferably Prophet and/or ResQ) is a significant plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team, effective communication skills especially when dealing with complex topics
- Analytical thinking, a holistic approach and result orientation
- Very good command of English written and spoken, German will be considered as a plus
Does this sound interesting to you?
Barbara Zierler is looking forward to your application
(CV, motivational letter) via
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.