STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual. This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Audit Specialist (f/m)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
The major focus of the unit Audit Methods and Risk Models is on auditing bank internal risk models and relevant processes as well as on the maintenance of the harmonized audit methodologies to be applied throughout the whole Erste Group.
- perform reviews and assessments of the bank's risk models (internal and regulatory) and their validation
- review the consideration of risk model results for pillar I (capital requirement) and in internal risk management processes and pillar II calculation (ICAAP)
- accompany the regulatory model examination and approval process
- a university degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Physic
- ideally possess knowlegde of the credit processes within the group
- advanced knowledge of in the area of data analytics/data mining, preferably supported by experience in SAS programming
- willingness to learn and continously expand your professional knowledge
- ability to understand things quickly - ability to identify and assess a very diverse set of potential problems and eventually formalize solution proposals
- ability to document examination results in an objective, transparent and comprehensive manner
- advanced communication and negotiation skills, constructively contribute to the resolution of conflicts
- client orientation and the ability to understand client position and needs
- enjoy working in a team both providing input and learning from colleagues to achieve a common target but also working independently
- willingness to travel and participate in audits performed in CEE countries and you hold a drivers license B
- speak German and English fluently - other CEE languages are an asset
- the opportunity to be part of a growing unit with the accompaning challenges, responsibilities and especially possibilities and chances for further development
- closely work together with internal (risk management) and external (regulator) stakeholders and are a visible part of the group's risk modelling landscape
- the chance to familiarize with the whole group, its employees, its business and its processes
- discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 34.193,-- gross per year.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Austria-Vienna
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.