STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Internship Credit Limit System (f/m)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Within Erste Group Risk Management, the organizational unit 'Credit Limit System' is in charge of operatively managing and monitoring credit risk concentrations towards counterparties and countries across Erste Group. This included the business ownership for the Group-wide credit limit system, which needs to be replaced. This system calculates exposure to credit risk from commercial and capital markets transactions, aggregates them along various dimensions, and enables Group-wide limitation and monitoring.
- are a student in quantitative finance, physics, mathematics/statistics or a similar natural science/technical field of study
- support a team of business experts in the daily operation including data quality enhancement undertakings as well as project work related to the group-wide credit limit management system
- show interest in learning the banking business
- are fluent in English and German
- have excellent command of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- are experienced with computer languages like C++, Java, VBA, Matlab and the like
- like working with databases as well as with large data volume and ideally have basic skills in SQL-queries
- have excellent analytical skills and high willingness to learn and work in a structured way with considerable accuracy and precision
- offer an exciting and challenging internship starting in June until the end of the year in an interesting and dynamic field
- provide a diverse job environment with excellent perspectives for students who wish to gather experience in risk management of a large Austrian universal bank
- support flexible working hours in the amount of 25h/week in a team of highly specialised business experts
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month (on full-time basis)
- gross per month (on full-time basis) foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part Time
Primary Location: Austria-Vienna
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.