2018-12-19 (gültig bis max. 2019-02-18)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs around 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
Actuary Life (f/m)
- Actuarial modeling in Prophet (Liabilities and ALS)
- Preparing actuarial valuations and analyses with focus on
- IFRS 17
- Solvency II
- Embedded Value
- Asset Liability Management
- Dealing with and performing actuarial tasks in life insurance
- Participating in group wide projects and activities
- Carrying out tasks in regard to the actuarial function
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits,
opportunities and various development options.
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability.
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE.
- Together with colleagues in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the Austrian legislation we are obliged to state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 36.600.- per annum. A higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately.
- University degree in financial and actuarial mathematics
- Several years of relevant working experience
- Experience in actuarial modelling (preferably Prophet and/or ResQ) is a significant plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team, effective communication skills especially when dealing with complex topics
- Analytical thinking, a holistic approach and result orientation
- Very good command of English written and spoken, German will be considered as a plus
Does this sound interesting to you?
Michaela Prankl (+43 (0)50 390-26021) would like to hear from you!
Interested applicants should apply via vig.jobs
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.