STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Key responsibility is equity trading with a focus on market making for single stocks, derivatives and structured retail products in Erste Group‘s core markets (i.e. Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia and Poland). Our certificate business (like warrants, bonus certificates and discount certificates) offers a wide range of products for almost every retail client. However, members of Group Equity Trading and Structuring are operating as principal risk takers and are not client facing staff. The retail and institutional client relationships are maintained by specific sales departments.
- Participating in daily trading activities within the team in Erste Group core markets (Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Poland, Slovenia) as well as in liquid developed equity markets (e.g. Germany, France, US)
- Cooperation with different sales units for high level service and support of Erste Group clients for all kind of products in the scope of OU664
- Coding and scripting of automated daily processes and trading strategies
- Developing of risk mitigating and alpha generating strategies
- Implement structures for data mining and visualization
- Assist to enhance our automated/electronic trading system
- Degree in economics, engineering or natural sciences with focus on mathematics, statistics or probability theory
- Advanced knowledge of equity markets, derivatives and equity products
- Comprehensive understanding of economic correlations and financials
- Advanced understanding of risk management, strong intuition regarding risk and reward
- Minimum 3 years of job experience are advantageous
- Strong knowledge of coding/scripting are helpful (e.g. C/C++, java, R, Python)
- Stock exchange licences (Xetra, Eurex) are advantageous
- Very good organisational skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Very good command of English language
- German language skills of advantage, but no pre-requisite
- Working in a very dynamic environment.
- A challenging and independent job with individual responsibility to a high extent.
- The possibility to build up and improve your personal skills.
- An activity with important responsibilities where you can prove yourself.
- Good development perspectives.
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications.
- We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.