2018-11-05 (gültig bis max. 2019-01-04)
Internship CEE CIB Strategy,
Innovation & Commercial Planning
Our Vision is to be One Bank, One UniCredit: a pan-European commercial bank with a simple easily replicable business model, an efficient plugged in client-focused Corporate & Investment Banking and a unique Western Central and Eastern European network which we proudly deliver to our 25 million extensive client franchise.
CEE CIB Strategy, Innovation & Commercial Planning (Big Data) identifies concrete strategic initiatives to improve corporate banking business among the CEE Banks. It also supervises and supports the steering of the CIB (Corporate and Investment Banking) business in CEE through the analysis of results and trends.
What you can expect:
- Design of Big Data Features and concepts to be applied to CEE CIB (Corporate and Investment Banking in Central Eastern Europe).
- Support to IT in functionalities specification and supervision of implementation.
- Data analysis to identify relevant information for business steering.
What you should bring along - What we expect from you:
- Current studies in the field of Mathematics, Informatics, Statistics, Physics or Engineering.
- Strong numerical agility.
- Good expertise in software design and big data.
- Fluency in English.
- Experienced User with Python or R, Spark knowledges are advantageous.
What we offer:
- An internship for at least 3 months (preferable up to 6 months) with a monthly gross salary of EUR 1050,00
- Place: Vienna
- Period: 2018 ongoing
We look forward to receiving your applications. Contact Persons:
- Sabine Sperker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nicolò Russo (email@example.com)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.