STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Enterprise-wide Risk Management / Credit Risk Simulations (f/m)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Credit Risk Simulations is part of the Department "Credit RWA Management and Simulation", which belongs to Enterprise wide Risk Management.
Credit Risk Simulations main tasks are proper, timely and high quality computation of all forward looking components of credit risk RWAs, Credit risk stress testing and RWA impacts for simulations. Responsibilities also include communication to the regulator and quantitative support of other colleagues in the department.
- are currently enrolled at a University or "Fachhochschule"
- have an academic focus on quantitative finance, mathematics or technical sciences
- have basic knowledge about risk management and corporate financial/banking products
- are highly motivated to extend the knowledge and able to work under tight deadlines
- possess strong analytical, quantitative and data handling skills
- will support team activities regarding performance of Group wide stress test
- are familiar with statistical analysis/programming languages packages like SAS, R and SQL, programming knowledge of advantage
- work in a cooperative and team-oriented way
- enjoy working and analyzing large data sets
- are fluent in English
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from January 2019 for 6 months full-time in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
(Direktlink zum Stellenangebot)
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Austria-Vienna
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.